How To Do Auctioneer SEO Quick…
As an auctioneer SEO is probably important to you. If it isn’t it should be. This is how I plan to do Auctioneer SEO.
Top 15 Keywords for Auctioneer SEO
- “Auction Time” – 74,000 monthly searches – suggested bid $0.75
- “equipment trader” – 27,100 monthly searches – suggested bid $0.62
- “ritchie brothers auction” – 27100 monthly searches – suggested bid $0.12
- “liveauctioneers” – 60,500 monthly searches – suggested bid $0.35
- “auction house” – 12,100 monthly searches – suggested bid $1.42
- “auction” – 110,000 monthly searches – suggested bid $0.51
I know Wiggins just started doing facebook targeting. You can too. Since Wiggins began using facebook targeting, they just had their largest turnout for an auction to date.
Ritchie Brothers is a search term that you can get placement for. I can create a landing page related to why Lippard is better than Ritchie Brothers. That landing page will funnel folks to subscribe to an email list which will be used to make them aware of new auctions.
If we collect emails we can do a live streamed auction.
Wiggins has a youtube account but their content is super generic. They have drone footage which is neat but no one is watching because it is boring. It is drone footage set to an old country song. I would tell a story about the land in the video.
Lippard also has a generic Youtube account with bad optimization.
Auction vision and realty vision
Tactics as of 2015:
- direct mail
- Email Blasts through proxybit
- mls sites
- spider tools
Opportunity to automate this process of posting on all of these mediums with zapier.
List of Questions
- What is the goal of your website? Are you open to redesign?
- What gets you excited about this business?
- Where do you see this business in 2020?
- What are you struggling with most?
- Why do you want an SEO?
- What are your expectations for an SEO?
- What current strategies are working to attract customers and clients.